This guide will help you to buy Stellar (XLM) with credit card or debit card ( Visa/Mastercard) on ALFAcashier.
ALFAcashier has partnered with Simplex for smooth cryptocurrency purchase with a credit card.
You can buy:
➤ Bitcoin (BTC)
➤ Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
➤ Ethereum (ETH)
➤ Litecoin (LTC)
➤ XRP (XRP)
➤ Stellar (XLM)
➤ Tether (USDT)
➤ Binance Coin (BNB)
➤ EOS (EOS)
➤ Tron (TRX)
➤ Cosmos (ATOM)
➤ Paxos Standard (PAX)
➤ Binance USD (BUSD)
➤ Dai (DAI)
➤ Dash (DASH)
➤ NANO (NANO)
with credit card or debit card ( Visa/Mastercard).
1. Select the source currency (1) at ALFAcashier (in this example we choose Visa/Mastercard (USD) and enter the required amount (2). If you change destination amount the source amount will be automatically re-calculated and vice versa.
3.1. Now you need to enter the required amount of destination currency ( Stellar) or
2. Source amount ( USD) you’d like to exchange. If you change destination amount the source amount will be automatically re-calculated and vice versa.
3. Enter your Stellar wallet address.
4. Enter your Memo. A Memo is intended for delimiting incoming payments to the same address. It is only required if your wallet requires Memo, you may loose your coins if missed.
4. On the next step you need to provide some of your personal details:
a. First Name
b. Last Name
c. Your E-mail Address
d. Your Mobile Phone (in international format)
e. Date of Birth
a. Address Line 1
b. Address Line 2 (optional)
d. Zip code
5. If this is your first credit card purchase you need to verify your E-mail address and phone number:
To verify your E-mail address: simply click on the link in the received email.
To verify your phone number: input 4-digit code into the form received in SMS.
6. The next step: the payment page. Please provide required data of your credit card or debit card:
a. First Name (as printed on your credit card or debit card)
b. Last Name (as printed on your credit card or debit card)
c. Credit card (or debit card) number
d. Credit card (or debit card) expiration date
e. Credit card (or debit card) verification code (CVV2) (printed on the backside of your credit card or debit card)
In the right block you can see Order Summary: total amount to send and fees.
7. Your order will be automatically completed after the payment.
We hope you find our service easy and convenient to use.